LEARN ABOUT HOMEOPROPHYLAXIS
For everyone interested in Homeoprophylaxis:
If you are not a practitioner – homeopath or otherwise – but would like to know more about Homeoprophylaxis, you are welcome to take in a video that explains all the basics and how you can get going!
Presented by the founder and president of HPWWC,
Dr. Lemmon, these take place regularly
We are looking forward to sharing this information with you!
TRAINING IN HOMEOPROPHYLAXIS
If you are a practitioner wanting to add HP to your practise, please understand it is your individual responsibility to attend these courses and obtain the certificate/s of completion.
To become affiliated with HPWWC, we ask that you provide a copy of this/these certificate/s to HPWWC (Admin AT HPWWC.org) as part of becoming an affiliate of HPWWC.
Training in Homeoprophylaxis
by Dr. Cathy May Lemmon
Dr. Cathy May Lemmon, founder of Homeoprophylaxis: A Worldwide Choice for Disease Prevention (www.HPWWC.org), has been actively pursuing spreading knowledge and use of homeoprophylaxis (“HP”) for years. Her drive being education, she has worked with many leaders worldwide, putting together conferences for this, which have taken place in Dallas, Texas, USA, the Netherlands, and New Delhi, India. She works with people and families on a local level, as well, helping them get going with HP.
|For PARENTS/LAY PERSONS: |
Homeoprophylaxis: A Proven, Non-Toxic Disease Prevention Option
This short introduction presents to people about homeoprophylaxis, touching on the basics of homeopathy, the history the prophylactic use of homeopathic medicines, records of HP’s effectiveness, verification of its safety as well as effectiveness, and more.
Discussion for this is available at the video’s home site on VIMEO, or you can contact Dr. Lemmon directly to schedule a consultation with her.
| For PRACTITIONERS: |
For the practitioner interested in learning more about homeoprophylaxis, here is full training in homeoprophylaxis (with a primarily US-focus). What is covered includes more regarding the history of homeopathy, homeopathic views of health, disease, susceptibility, immunity; what homeoprophylaxis is, including a primary understanding of how it works; uses for HP (Long-Term, Short-Term, for Travel); protocols for use; many questions/answers.
Practitioners’ Training in Homeoprophylaxis
Training in Homoeoprophylaxis
by Dr. Isaac Golden
|For PARENTS: |
This course faces one of the most difficult of all health decisions that most new parents have to face – how best to protect their child against potentially serious infectious diseases. The reason why it is a difficult decision is firstly because there is no perfect option available, and secondly because there is a considerable amount of misinformation about immunisation options both from orthodox health authorities and from some opponents of vaccination. The free course will look at some important questions Isaac has often been asked based on his practice over the last 30 years, including:
What is Homoeopathic Immunisation and is it safe?
Is Homoeopathic Immunisation effective?
Is there any evidence ?
For the free online parents’ course, visit:
Immunisation – Your Child, Your Choice
Or for a more in-depth online parents’ course, visit:
Homoeopathic Immunisation For Your Child
| For PRACTITIONERS: |
For the practitioner interested in learning more about homoeoprophylaxis, here is a link for a free introductory course:
All You Wanted To Know About Practicing Homoeoprophylaxis
Here, also, is an advanced course, designed to accompany and add to Dr. Golden’s Complete Practitioners’ Course to help towards a more complete understanding of homoeoprophylaxis:
The Complete Practitioners’ Course in Homoeoprophylaxis
Phase II Training – Putting Homeoprophylaxis
The additional step beyond learning the principles of Homeoprophylaxis is knowing how to put it into your individual practise. This can vary country by country and often region by region.
To help with this next and very vital stage of effectively implementing HP into your practise, we are offering Phase II training.
What is covered includes:
• Information on how to access homeoprophylactic kits, individual remedies/nosodes for homeoprophylaxis, and handbooks
• Information on proper record keeping, release forms, and documentation to provide clientele (including forms for daycare/schools, declaration of homeoprophylaxis for travel)
• Clientele FAQs
• Understanding of homeopathic philosophy as it applies to addressing acute illness and responses to homeoprophylaxis.
• Assessments for homeoprophylactic clientele – readiness for homeoprophylaxis
• Support for practitioners (email list) and clientele (email list and social media contact)
• As requested,:
– lists of doctors friendly toward immunisation choice
– studies verifying effectiveness of homeoprophylaxis
– more supportive information, as needed
• Information on homeoprophylaxis outreach for increasing local clientele
• Understanding of HPWWC (Homeoprophylaxis: A Worldwide Choice) and how being involved with this will help further ensure the establishment of HP as an accepted immunisation alternative
Additionally, you will receive:
• Ongoing support, consultation as needed as homeoprophylaxis becomes established in your practise
• Information about ongoing research into homeoprophylaxis and research projects in homeoprophylaxis happening in the USA that you/your clientele can be part of